• Health and Safety at SCHS

    Surry County High School is committed to maintaining student health and wellness.

    Administration of Medications

    All controlled substances, including over-the-counter medications, must be submitted to the school nurse. Parents/guardians need to complete a health form to register the medication in the clinic. Please visit the links below to access required health/medical forms. Paper forms are also available in the main office. Contact the school nurse if you have any questions.

  • SCPS Health Plan

    Please visit the link below for details regarding Surry County Public School's mitigation of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. For questions and concerns, please contact the main office or the school clinic to speak with Nurse Gwendolyn Murphy or Nurse Sue Fibish.

    Health Mitigation Plan 2022-2023