For Pre-K through 4th grade registration, the following items are required:
- Completed SCPS Registration Packet
- All Surry County residents must submit documentation of residency (electric bill or mortage/loan agreement)
- *Non-Surry County residents must submit documentation of residency along the Non-Resident Student Application
- Original Birth Certificate (we cannot accept copies)
- School records from previous school
- Virginia School Entrance Physical Form (Pages 1-4) & Immunization Records
- Photo I.D. of parent or legal guardian (we cannot copy military I.D's)
- If applicable, custody paperwork
- **For Pre-K enrollment, income documentation is required
*If you are a non-resident of Surry County, please submit your completed Non-Resident Student Application to the main office at Surry Elementary School for approval by the School Board Office.
**Please be advised that Pre-K enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis, with limited availability. For more information, please contact the school at 757-267-2558.
~Please schedule an appointment to register your child.~